Get Decorated is looking for some help on the social media front! We’re busy handling the interiors and we are desperately seeking an Interior Design aficionado who is kick as* at social media and would like to join our humble team for gaining experience in the NYC Interior Design industry! Please see details below and if interested, send an email to: email@example.com with “Social Media Intern” in the subject. Thank you!
Get Decorated is a full service Interior Design firm specializing in residential spaces in New York City and Miami. We work closely with an array of vendors and contractors to make our client’s home renovation and redesign dreams a reality. Our aesthetic is crisp, clean, elegant, modern and inspiring. We are eager to have a social media obsessed intern come work for our fun design studio! We want you to help us grow while also learning! We have accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, and are looking to start a YouTube account as well as maintain our Blog. An intern who is fun, creative, outgoing, tech forward, and insightful is exactly who we are looking for to manage all of these accounts. Our goal is to reach out and inspire as many viewers as possible as well as grow our client base.
- Post once or multiple times a day on social media sites
- Create content for posts including unique text, video, images, and IG stories
- Provide feedback to designers on improving following as well as providing ideas for projects that will gain interest from social media users
- Create 1-2 blog posts per week including photos and SEO optimization
- Create digital and print content such as flyers and emails as necessary
- Update and maintain website content
- Expertise in social media marketing, including best times of day to post for optimum likes, gaining new followers, maximum exposure to target audience
- Expertise in content creation including fun Instagram stories, blog posts, interesting tweets, flyers, and email blasts
- Must know how to use Photoshop , Illustrator and Indesign
- Must have a strong interest in Interior Design
- Must want to be part of a team
- Must have a friendly and approachable personality – we only function with a “can do” attitude
- Must have a flexible schedule and able to work from home
- This is a remote position with potential for advancement to paid, full-time
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Social Media Intern” in the subject and let us know why you think you would make a great fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!